> Products & Service > Lithium-Titanate Battery for AGV
Lithium-Titanate Battery for AGV
Battery module with BMU
A lithium-ion battery powered by Lithium-Titanate SCiB(TM) designed for industrial applications and equipped with its own battery monitoring unit (BMU) and safety function is a complete mobile power-supply solution for intralogistic transport systems, especially suitable for automatically guided vehicles (AGV).
Combining an extraordinarily high number of full charge/discharge cycles and an ultra-fast charging feature, it is possible to vastly reduce the battery capacity and save acquisition costs.
This battery is perfect for opportunity- or ultra-fast full charging and 3-shift operation. Its weight is only 1/4 of the equivalent lead-acid battery. It is possible to connect up to 2 modules in series to increase the system voltage from 24 to 48 V or connect up to 2 modules in parallel to double the current capacity to 44 Ah.
- Module name: SIP24/23
- CAN interface
- BMU, cell balancing, voltage-current-temperature monitoring
- Rated voltage: DC 25.3 V
- Rated capacity: 22 Ah (556 Wh)
- Large charge/discharge current: up to 125 A / 200 s
- Lifetime: 15.000 full cycles down to 80% of initial capacity
- Operation temperature: -30°C to +40°C
- SOC-Window: almost 100%
- Safety function: overcharge/over-discharge
- Dimensions: 247 x 188 x 165 mm
- Dust/Water prevention: equivalent to IP53
- Weight: 8 kg